Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy Birthday, Sam!

I've been looking and looking for just the right picture for this day.  I stumbled upon this one.  It is a classic in so many ways!   It's funny how quickly you guys actually ended up behind the wheel of a vehicle! That you both now look like a cross between ~ well, I won't say ~ and Duck Dynasty dudes.  But even funnier is the fact that you are in Matt's Jeep!  He would have skinned us all alive had he been privy to this act of defiance!  Do not.  Touch.  The Jeep.  Period.
 
Happy Birthday to  you!


 
I love you bushels!
Aunt Crickett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........