Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Happy Birthday, Sarah Sponda!

I can't even wrap my head around today.  You were just born last week.  I know this for a fact because  I was just nuzzling your tiny little body, breathing in the baby smells, staring in awe at yet another wonderful creation made by a loving God.

And now, now, you are turning 18!  !8!   Where.  Did. The. Time.  Go? 
 
 Where?
 


Happy Birthday my Young Kindred Spirit! 

Oh my, you are 18
How can this all be?
Wasn't it just yesterday
You were sitting on my knee.

You were running and playing
Twirling and spinning
And now you're eighteen
I sense a new beginning

To a  life that is full
Of wonder and awe
 For my Little Sarah Sponda
Who's not so little, after all.
 
 
I love you!
Mom-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........