Saturday, January 27, 2018

Happy Birthday, Annalynne!


Happy Birthday to this Half Pint!  She turns a whopping two years old today.
Generally I would write a little poem for birthdays, but this girl here, she almost needs a book!

She is one of the feistiest little people I know.  She knows what she wants and you can barely convince her otherwise.  She has grown so much in one year ~ from learning to walk, giving up her bottle, feeding herself (mostly) and talking (in a French accent).  She still has her "Ninny", or should I say: "Nin-nay", at nap time though.

I love it when she comes to visit.  She chatters like a magpie.  I love watching her "run".  She moves her elbows back and forth, swings her butt, all faster than she is moving!

Her little voice kills me.  I forget how stinkin' sweet little people sound!  I miss that ~ terribly.

So here's to a new year for this Little Thing.  It will be interesting to see how it all pans out, especially when her Mama starts potty training.  (Won't miss that!)

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!
I love you to infinity and beyond!

Mom-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........