Thursday, August 16, 2018

Happy Birthday, Goldilocks!




Happy Birthday to my Goldilocks
Who turns fourteen years old today.
It's not been that long ago
You came into our lives to stay.

I can still remember the wonderment
Excitement and awe
And the curiosity you had
With everything you saw.

I want for you to have those things
As you grow with age
And learn to read what life gives to you
Just like a book, turn page, to page, to page.

Keep that spirit within you strong,
And sweet and full of grace
And you shall go far, my girl
Winning life's hectic race!

Happy Birthday, Goldilocks!
I love you to Infinity and beyond times a million!

Love, 
Mom-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........