Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm Salisbury

A little earlier today I was on the computer. Helena came in and stood by me. She was singing a country song - something about a green tractor. I looked at her and she started it over, waiting for me to chime in. When I didn't oblige, she asked me why - I said I didn't know that song. She said "Ben does". I asked her if she liked country and she said yes and so did Ben. She then asked me if I liked country and I told her "some songs". I made some comment about her being country and she commented that Ben was country. After a few seconds and some thought, she told me: "I'm not country, I'm Salisbury." So. . . . .what exactly is "Salisbury" to an almost 5 year old? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........