Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Favorite Easter Candy!

You just can't get any better than this when it comes to Easter candy. Yep - I love, love, love my dark chocolate - but I have to admit it has to ride shotgun when it comes to having to choose an Easter candy. Cadbury Mini Eggs - hard shell, yummy chocolate center, whew! Makes me melt just thinking about it! And. . . . . lucky for me - right now, no one else cares for them! ! ! !
Pop a couple in your mouth, let the shell melt down, or if you can't wait, go ahead, chew 'em, won't matter, still divine, but I like to let mine melt a bit and savor the flavor with a hot cup'a Joe.

Ahhh . . . .

Mmm . . . . .

Ahhh . . . . .

Note the tiny tear in the corner? This is so I don't dump the whole bag in the palm of my eager little hands! Just a couple at a time - well, okay then, 20ish.

It's my flaw - Cadbury Mini Eggs at Easter

Don't look at me like that - I know you have one too! You just won't admit it!

2 comments:

  1. Jeepers! You just reminded what to put on my grocery list. I love those things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew we were friends for a reason. I HEART these things too. I usually buy a bag and hide them and then eat them all myself. YUMMO!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........