Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Look Back at October Through Pictures . . . . .

I thought September flew by, but boy, oh boy, October was a blur!  Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I was gone for a third of the month.  Maybe it's just old age.  At any rate, it was here and gone before I could flip the page on the calendar!

So, here, in some cases in a blur, is October thru pics:


Only an Itty Bitty could stack a wobbly tower and not have it fall.
How does she do that?

We celebrated a birthday.

I finally deflated Dora after four plus months of
hanging around!  I've never seen a Mylar last this long.  It
was for Itty Bitty's birthday in May!

This was the original reason I was to be in the Land of Horses at the end of October.
Band Competition.

This is Hope doing her hoop thing ;)> .  She is going to be talented
like her older sister!
This is Sarah's Senior year in HS.  This was her last Guard competition.
Bittersweet.  That is her in the dress.
She had the solo part this year.
 She enters a portal to a different realm,
 only to become part of their world ~ for just a short time.
She was fabulous with the rifle!
"Should I leave?  No . . . I'll stay just a bit longer."


 
This is the reason I arrived a week early!  How can you say "No." to these little faces?  How?

Give me my heart back!  Now!
Never mind.  You may keep it.
 
Snug as a bug with his binky!
And cute little chapped cheeks, to boot!
 
Never too big for an exer-saucer!
L. O. V. E.   Nothing less.
Back home in time for Trick or Treating.
Our 80's gal, our Jelly Fish and an Itty Bitty Cow!
 


Dare I even say it's November?  How could it go any quicker?  Um, don't answer that!  PTL for cameras ~ even tho I'm a lousy photographer I get to keep the memories.  At least pictures don't fly by at break neck speed!  I can, at least, linger over them ~ well, for two minutes or so. 

Let's wait and see how November pans out.  Can I get a worthy post or two in before the end of the month?  Or is this a sign of things to come?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........