Thursday, October 10, 2013

Happy Birthday, Little Man!

He adores hates it when I call him that.  He thinks I'm referring to stature, when in reality I'm referring to age.  I remember like it was yesterday when I took this picture ~ Little Man's first birthday. Little did I realize how quickly the time would race by and leave me 25 years later with fully grown children ~ this little guy being the youngest. 


 
Happy Birthday, Little Man. 
You've grown into quite an amazing young man
that I'm proud to call my son. 

I love you,
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........