Saturday, September 10, 2016

Happy Birthday, Jenny!



Happy Birthday to my oldest.
It's funny how I remember bringing you home just yesterday.  And now look at you!
I can't seem to wrap my head around it at times. I just love this picture of you and Bob.
It is reminiscent of days gone by.

You've grown from just a wee thing
To be a  mom of five.
Being in your home is
Like living in a hive.

Your life is always buzzing
Your family on the move
But you seem to control it
And keep it in the groove

Rewards will come your way
When you're least expecting them
So keep on doing the best you can
And give your cares to Him.

You underestimate your worth.
As frustrating as that may be ~
Don't underestimate your value
And what it means to me.

I love you!
MOM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........