Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Helicopter Ballroom

They're twirling madly in the air
These helicopters, everywhere

But this year they've upped their game
They don't look, to me, quite the same.

Instead of that motley shade of brown,
They've donned a different color gown.

This color is quite new to me
I had to look twice to see what I did see

Brown has always been the norm
For these "helicopters" in their swarm.

No, these weren't that shade of brown
That fluttered gracefully to the ground

But a delicate shade of pink
A lovely shade that made me think

What a delightful sight to see
A ballroom of pink dancing on the breeze.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........