Monday, September 13, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Birthdays are done for a little while. Posting can resume as usual!
Whew, I thought my family was going to shoot me because of the birthday song on my blog! Seems I may be looking for a new melody.

I started a new exercise routine this morning :). My boy designed it for me. I can work several areas in one fell swoop, and that's what I'm looking for! I don't have the luxury of a timely workout, so I hope this one will do the trick! As I age I want to make sure I can at least keep my muscles toned so they can do their job. Will let you know how it works out. That is if I can move!

I can feel fall in the air. I woke this morning to the sound of crows, of all things! I don't particularly care for that bird. Reminds me of Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven. And Halloween.
And all things spooky.

I tried the new Almond Silk today and I like it - yep - anything almond, pass my way! Almonds are suppose to be healthy for you. Just coat them in dark chocolate and you have a match made in Heaven! I just love eating healthy!

I am starting a new blog soon. Will fill you in as soon as figure out how to get the template I want and can get it up and running. I'm excited. It will be - different.

Well, I am going to finish my cereal (with my Almond milk in it) and start a load of laundry and pretend to be busy today. Ha! No pretense necessary! Ah-oh, I hear Baby Girl!

Catch ya on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........