Friday, December 24, 2010

It's a Most "Cruddy" Time of the Year!

Yep, the crud has struck our household. Coughing, sneezing, hacking, chills.
Todd had it while he was home visiting with the girls.
Baby Girl has it - temp went to 103.1 yesterday. She is miserable. I am listening to her breath and moan in her sleep on the monitor. So sad.
Ben is getting it. I have been listening to him hack all morning. He told me last night that he had been "fighting death" all day. Ummm. How. . . . horrid.
Some think they are going to get it. It's amazing what power of suggestion will do.
My power is to suggest that I don't get it.
What a lousy way to begin Christmas Eve and slide into Christmas.

Just my "tidbit" for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........