Monday, January 17, 2011

By George, I think I've got it!

I think I know why my world has been so . . . . off . . . .these last few months!

The moons are in the wrong houses, the stars are out of alignment and I have a new, listen now, brand spankin' new, zodiac sign. Yep, that's got to be the culprit. And all this time I thought life had gotten a little wonky on me. Well, I guess it had, seeings how my horoscope is now designed for someone else. Come to think of it - my whole fam-damily has been wonky lately! And my poor brother, born Decmember 15th, has a whole new sign all together. He is now an "Ophiucus". No wonder his world has been chaotic for forever!

I'm not converting! I'm a Cancer! Stop snickering. I don't want to be a Gemini. How do they work? Are they friendly? Are they domestic? Do they like the water? Are my favorite foods now someone else's? Am I married to the wrong man, for cryin' out loud? Jeeze Louise, what's a space cadet suppose to do?

Now, ya'll know I'm just yankin' your chains! I don't really follow my horoscope. I don't believe in it. Never have, never will.I have no idea the "details" that stuff embraces or what the majority of it means. But, at any rate. . . if it pleases the Court, I'll just go ahead and keep my "sign" (stop snickering, I say) and just blame the universe or the realigned stars or moons in the wrong houses for all my woes.

And that's all I have to say about that. For now.

Alas - for your entertainment:

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars,
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars. . ."

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........