Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Matt!

Well, I see you've reached the big "three-0"
So Happy Birthday to the "Bro"!
Are cake and ice cream on the slate,
Or are you going to have to wait?

I don't know how it came to be
'Cause yesterday, weren't you just three?
With those huge, warm brown eyes
Staring out, full of surprise.

Your thirst for knowledge was seen back then
When we thought your questions would never end!
You would talk of things, sometimes unknown,
And it hasn't changed as you've grown!

I love you Matt, you touch my heart.
It's been that way from the start.
I pray God uses your sharp mind,
'Cause you're surely one of a kind!

Happy Birthday
Much Love,
Aunt Crickett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........