Monday, March 21, 2011

Per Special Request!

I don't do this often. Actually, I've never done it before. Take special requests, that is. I just think Baby Girl's mama is going thru withdrawal! So here she is Kellifer - your cutie pie!

I just got her blanket and Baby out of the dryer! I didn't realize how happy that would make her! It was warm, and soft and comfy! Just love that smile and those teeth! !

Ahhh. . . . the joys of being able to pull yourself up anywhere! I walked in on her just the other day, only to find her with Ben's woodworking magazines. Harsh realization - can't leave her alone for a second! ! ! I really thought I had more time, really I did!

"Look Mom-mom! I can read!"

Will that do it for now, Kelly? I'm on a tight schedule here, ya know??? tee-hee
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mom... Now i can stare at her all day!!! Shhhh... dont tell. I love you please give her kisses and hugs for me and my big ones too when they get home.

    Love ya,

    Kellifer

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........