Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My "Bucket" List

If, and I say, if I had a "bucket list", it might, most assuredly include the following:



    1. See the Aurora Borealis up close and personal
    2. See the Grand Canyon - first hand - not so "up close and personal", though
    3. Learn Clogging
    4. Learn Ball Room Dancing
    5. Take voice lessons
    6. Learn to swim
    7. Go to the Caribbean
    8. Go to Louisiana
    9. Go to Alaska
    10. Perfect my artistic skills
    11. See the Mississippi River
    12. Visit Niagra Falls
    13. Write a book that made sense
    14. Write Poetry
    15. Daydream about my "Bucket List"!


    That's all I have to say about that. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........