Monday, September 19, 2011

PEACE

I just finished reading a post on a dear kindred spirit's blog.  She put into words the very things that I have been pondering, talking about, or just plain trying to wrap my head around.  And she did it quite well.  To the point, no fluff or froo-froo, and most importantly ~ NO appologies.   I am one hundred percent ~ I say ~ 100%!~  with you girlfriend. 

I encourage anyone who happens to read my blog to read her post ~ embracing the curves

Christie - I hope you don't mind :) ~  but, I was so pleased and excited with this post that I felt there wasn't time to chat back and forth for me to " get permission" so, I did the next best thing ~ I used it! ! !  You can thank me later :).

1 comment:

  1. My beloved Barb, you are more than welcome to use anything I write any 'ol time you want! In fact, I am flattered because I admire your writing more than anybody I know. And, that is the truth! Love you too, my kindred friend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........