Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lost in Thought. . . . .



Little Miss McKenna Leigh
My great-niece ~ Jessie's heart throb
Tiger's grand-baby girl

I just want to say. . . I could just gobble this girl up!
She brings so many emotions to surface when I see all
the pictures that Jessie posts of her. 

I. Want. Her.
Plain and simple.

I can only imagine what she may be thinking here.  She is so
contemplative. 

Is it something she sees outside the car window?
Is she thinking about where she's going or where she's been?
Is she thinking about her friends?
Is she thinking about her mama?
Is she thinking something deep and profound, something
that only God would be privy to?

I just sit and stare.  Wondering. 
My heart catches a little when I look at her. 

She is lost in thought and oblivious to the world, but  ~ she has my attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........