Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Little Man!

In less than two hours, 25 years ago, you will have made your debut.  I would never have been able to comprehend the change you would make in my life. I still can't.  Just like your sisters, you rocked my world!  I pray for you the best life has to offer,  the ability to handle the junk it may throw at you, the compassion to love and understand those around you and the common sense to use all those gifts God has blessed you with to glorify Him. 
I love you, Ben ~ the Man ~ the Beast ~ my Boy.
MOM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........