Monday, November 5, 2012

This One's For the Two of You . . . .




I didn't realize how long it's been since I've last blogged.  Not that you two are much better I must say.  It only took Alicia an eternity to get rolling at a somewhat acceptable speed and Nichole ~ true to your blog name ~ you certainly are miserly with your posts!  But when you guys do blog, I certainly enjoy reading what you have to say about what's going on in your corners of the world. 

Oh, and FYI, I did blog over on my other blog just the other day. So. There.

With all that said, I shall move on.   I have been a little slack writing lately, but have been busy playing with cotton.  I love the feel of cotton ~ kinda like that commercial:  "The touch . . . the feel . . . of cotton.  The fabric of my life."  And I must say I have missed playing with it over the years.   I  have an agenda for that cotton in my life.  Can't share it right now, but I think it would make you guys happy as well.

So, this is a short, but sweet post to two of my favorite worry-warts.  It makes me feel good to know you are keeping tabs on me.

I love you both ~ never, ever doubt that!

Going to scoot before the hoard of youngin's descends upon me. (I know, it's only three of them, but sometimes. . . .)  I NEED to be ready!  I never know what shenanigans are coming my way ~ tee-hee.

Enjoy your day with your studious little noses pressed to those large, daunting books!

Love ya, love ya, love ya! ! !

1 comment:

  1. Well, Mom-Mom I don't have your other blog anymore, so therefore you didn't blog because I couldn't see it. I am glad you finally posted something I have seen your work in the past so I know you can do much, much better but this is a very good start to a month off. LOL!!!
    Love you bunches little lady.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........