Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fall Ball

I remember those days.  Baseball in the fall.  Hot, to warm , to cool to downright cold.  Had to take gear for every season just to be comfortable.  Not so today, though.  Sunny, warm and breezy.  We had the pleasure of watching our oldest and only grandson pitch today.   He's enrolled at Essex and they played Chesapeake. 



He's a South Paw



Can I say:  "I hate taking pictures thru chain link fences."?   I don't have the most modern, techno-savvy camera out there and I get blurs and obstacles (aka:  chain the link fence).

Sometimes I get so wrapped up in a play that I forget to take a picture.  Such was the case today when my boy and a team-mate had the enemy runner in a pickle. Ha! Awe, the enemy poor guy didn't make it.   Such is life. 

We didn't win, but, hey, it was a good day for baseball.  And I got hugs from my boy.  And I got to meet his girl.  And then I had to say goodbye.

I love that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........