Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Happy Birthday, Jenny!

Happy Birthday to My First Born!
 

It's hard to comprehend the speed at which these last forty-one years have gone.  I remember as if it was just moments ago when you were born.  You, me, the Doctor and the nurse.  A bond between two among strangers. 

I have to say how proud I am of you. Your strength, your courage, the love you have for your family and the compassion you have for those around you. You are a beautiful woman, inside and out.

I pray God gives you only the best, that the trials He sees fit to let you experience will only make you stronger, and that you lean on Him for your everything.  As much as I love you, He loves you millions times more.  And that is an incomprehensible amount of love!

Have a wonderful day! 

Love,
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........