Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Well, Hello There!

It's been a 'coon's age since I've actually written a bona-fide post.  Nothing but birthday acknowledgments.  Not that they aren't important, 'cause we had some milestones this year, but more has gone on around here than birthdays (although by the look of all the birthday posts one would think we were a family of rabbits ~ just sayin'). 

So, I figured I had better get something written about this summer because September is LOADED with more ~ need I say it ~ birthdays!  And, school has started and my plate is full of UFO's and I get. tired just thinking about it. 

I have a graduation, strawberry escapades, silly antics, summer fun and life in general to document.  All before it slips from the pages of my mind.

This little post is short and sweet, just a blurb to let you know what is coming in the next few days.
A little head's up ~ it will probably be wordy with picture overload. 

Catch you sooner than later, alligator!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........