Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Things. That Make. You Go. . . . .

. . . . . . Hmmmmm. 

I stopped by Kellifer's over the weekend to drop off a fall wreath and to see her Halloween and Fall decorations.
 She had in her yard, this:


I.  Want.  This.  Thing!  He's so stinkin' cute.  I've seen the traditional round chimeneas, but this guy sports character like no other!   When it was time to leave, one of the girls asked Kell if they were going to have a bon fire.  About that time Goldilocks runs up.  Kellifer said she probably was going to do the chimenea.  Goldi asks:  "What's a chimenea?  Some kind of ritual?"  Oh. My.  You can only imagine the thoughts running through my and Kell's heads.   Go ahead Kellifer.  Explain this to your Mama.  I'm waitin'.  We got a good silent belly laugh out of that one!

And, today is October 1st.  Already.  And this is how I feel about that:


 
Lop-eared and all. 
 
Now to go wish Happy Birthday to one of my fellas.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........