Saturday, April 11, 2009

Unexpected Blessing

I was in WM last night to pick up creamer for my coffee. The thought of waking up w/o it was more than I could take at that moment! lol Anyway, I DON'T care much for WM. I usually get overcharged, end up with a cashier that is non-talk-a-tive, very, very slow or very unhappy looking. Well, last night I had a girl that was a gem. She saw us coming, smiled immediately, initiated conversation right away and was just plain happy. She was telling me about her day - day off from one job (for Good Friday, I assume) - she managed to get most of her food prepared for Easter, came to work at WM, and still had a smile on her face! She had worked at WM the night before, as well, and after getting off - she went shopping for the "goodies" that the kids would enjoy hunting for on Easter. She really made me ashamed of myself. She really made me think about how I spend my day. Kudos to this wonderful lady and the encouragement she gave me (although she may never know that)! ! ! God truly does send someone into your life at just the right moment. AMEN, AMEN, & AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........