Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sun Kissed Tree


As everyone knows, I love this time of year. Earlier this week I was standing at my kitchen window and noticed the way this tree was changing colors. I thought it odd that only the top tips (at that time) were changing. As I was looking again, earlier in the morning, I noticed as the sun came over the post office, the only part it touched was the very top. The same in the evening when the sun went down behind the bank on the opposite side of the street. It's as if the sun was "kissing it good morning and good night"! God does leave a sense of wonderment about everything He touches and sometimes I think He does it so we can use our imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........