Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"The Igloo"

During our last storm Ben went to Pierce's house to play in the snow. I got a text from him with some cool pics of the igloo that he, Pierce and Pierce's room mate Matte were building. His words were: "This is what happens when grown men play in 20" of snow." It is a cool thing!

He took Rease and Helena to see it yesterday and take some pics for me. It is about 10-12 feet tall. The girls thought it was wonderful. I think it would make a great playhouse!

1 comment:

  1. I want an igloo too!!!I think I see a business in the making :)By the way...those sweet girls are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........