Wednesday, October 5, 2011

How Did it Get So Late. . . .

"How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before it's afternoon.
December is here before it's June.
My goodness how the time has flewn!
How did it get so late so soon?"

Dr. Seuss

Alicia posted this on my FB wall this morning.  How true the quote! She's only 18 and feeling the "sooness" of life.  Somehow it seems the older you get, the "sooner" it gets!  Puts new urgency on the phrase:  "Slow down and take time to smell the roses.".

Thank you Alicia for sharing that with me.  I love you, Little Lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........