Thursday, October 6, 2011

To Quote or Not to Quote. . . .

. . . .  that's a "no brainer"!  Why, quote of course!

I am on a quote roll this month!  It seems every quote I see speaks to me in some way.  This morning my sister ~ Tiger ~ posted the following quote on her FB wall, and being the FB snagger that I am, I snagged it ~ unashamedly I must admit! 

She is going thru some tough trials right now and I can see how she relates to this.  Even if your trials aren't overwhelming it is a wonderful way to look at what God has in store for us.  He never promises perfection in the way we see it, but perfection in the way He sees it!  He is the Potter and the Photographer! 

And all God's children said:  "Amen"!!

"Beautiful pictures are developed from negatives in a dark room...So if you see darkness in your life be reassured that a beautiful picture is being prepared."


Ooooo. . . . makes me anxious to see my picture! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........