Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sometimes. . . . .

when I'm at the end of my rope God gives me twelve more inches.  And just let me say, I am a frequent recipient of more rope.  Is this the "Frequent Flier Plan", the more I "fly", the more points I get?Hmmm . . . .  Perhaps I should avoid this airline?

At any rate, I realize there are things I can never, ever, in a gazillion years, change, so I try to adapt to that particular circumstance only to have it change on me. Pan Am, where are you????   It rattles me to the core. I don't do well at all with the change that changes that to which I've tried to adapt.  So God grants me more rope. Oh, there you are!  Sometimes I don't grab the rope quick enough and come unglued. Missed that flight. What a waste of energy and time, because it really takes a long time for me to glue myself back together. This is a very long line.  And, I'm not good at that either ~ I feel I don't collect all the shattered pieces and get them back into the right place.  And ~ once I am glued back together I have to be careful not to rehash (which I do all the time in my head) the reason I was there in the first place ~ the reason I needed more rope, the reason I needed to glue myself back together.  It. Is. Exhausting.  It makes my head hurt and my heart ache.  I need to get out of this line!

But it's okay.  Boarding at Gate 12". I am just venting ~ there's more room outside my head for this nonsense than in.  And once it's out ~ it's out.  Done.  Finito.  Blue skies, smiling at me, nothing but blue skies, do I see  . . . . . (sing it Ella!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........