Saturday, April 24, 2010

Baby Piper Blowing Bubbles in Mommy's Belly!


Sonograms have come a long, very long, way since my first pregnancy 37 years ago. Every year new and improved and astonishing techniques are discovered and implemented. Modern medicine is certainly a modern marvel.

The sonogram of Baby Piper, taken yesterday, shows her blowing bubbles! ! ! Of all things. . . . . I've heard of them seeing babies suck their thumbs, wave and bounce, catching hic-ups in action and even seeing the heartbeat in their little chests. But blowing bubbles? It is without a doubt one of the most amazing things I have ever seen! Kelly said she was not only blowing bubbles, but you could see her "talking". Her little lips moving.

Oh. My. Word. How. Wonderful! Just makes me melt.

Can one not see God in this? How can man accept that we just "happened"? How can one not understand the intricacy of it all? This little girl moves, waves, hic-ups, her heart beats, and yes, she blows bubbles! !

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS. That is truly incredible and beautiful and makes my heart melt too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........