Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"She's not available."

This afternoon, as I was cleaning out one of my cabinets, the phone rang. I couldn't get to it right away. When I finally checked the number I saw that it was Paul. I knew it was his day to have the girls and thought there might be a problem, or that he might be late to pick them up, so I called back right away and Helena answered the phone. ? ? ? She proceeds to tell me that she is a car rider today. They were going to pick Rease up next. Why didn't I answer the phone? What was I doing? She told me left a message. Hmmm . . . . . So. . . after our brief conversation I decided to check the message.
Here is what she says:

"She's not available." (She must be telling Paul this because I hear him say in the background to leave a message.) So she proceeds:
"Mom-mom, I'm a car rider today and we're going to pick Rease up now and we're gonna stop by your house later. I hope you're available then. Bye."

Okay, then. There you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........