Friday, July 16, 2010

Things That Make You go . . . "Hmmm . . ."

Yesterday as I was finishing my blog about my "wallet", Kelly handed me Piper and asked if I would finish feeding her while she ran home and changed. They had been swimming in the pool.
As I am feeding this little sweetie, Helena is eating a peach in her little chair just diagonally behind me. Perfect spot to analyze the veins in my legs, again. So. . . here we go:

Helena: "Mom-mom, you have veins in your legs."
Me: "Yes, I do."
Helena: "They are in 3-D."
Me: "3-D?"
Helena: "Yes, one is sticking out!"

I turn and look at her, as she is slurping her peach, not missing a beat, she smiles back at me.

Okie-dokie.


Kelly returns and visits for a bit and as she is collecting her "parcels" (that being the girls), she points out the rebate check on my kitchen counter. I know, I tell her. I need to take it to the bank. But she keeps "tapping" it. So I walk over and look at the check.

Yep, she's been here alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........