Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Food For Thought

As I was checking my email, Goldilocks engaged me in her world while she was eating her Rice Krsipies.  Here we have it thru her eyes:

G:  "Mom-mom, did you make this?"
M:  As I turn from the computer she is holding a tomato pin cushion.  "No.  It was already made."
G:  "I thought you made it.  Where did you get it?"
M:  "Someone gave it to me with some stuff.  I'm not sure who."
G:  " It's really hard."
M:  "Yea, they use a special stuffing so it keeps the pins sharp.  And it's really packed in there."
G:  "Oh.  Like six-pack hard."
M:  (where is this going?)  "It's a little harder than that, I think."
G:  "It feels likes a six pack to me."

Now, since when does an eight year old know what rock hard abs feel like?  Specifically, six-pack, rock hard abs?

Just some food for thought to begin the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........