Thursday, May 5, 2016

I've Got Sunshine

(You know the melody)


I've got sunshine on a cloudy day
And it's cold outside
For the month of May

I guess you could say
What can make me think this way
This girl, this girl, this girl
Talkin' 'bout this little girl

She's as sweet as honey
And the bees envy me
Her tiny little voice is
Sweeter than the birds in the trees

I know what you're gonna say
What can make me feel this way
This girl, this girl, this girl
Talkin' 'bout this sweet little girl!

It has been so stinkin' cold and rainy here for the beginning of May.  But she is certainly a little ray of sunshine on such gloomy days!  Put all five girls together and we have a heat wave!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........