Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Things That Make you go "Hmmmm. . ."

Some of the things that go thru Helena's head:

  • Ben is watching "The Return of the Mummy" - Helena is watching the guy that's all bones covered in slime - talking "ancient language" to his now almost mortal love. Slimy guy is fondling love's hair. Helena looks at me and says - " I wonder if he's got bad breath". Hmmm. . . . .
  • In anticipation of going to school today Helena asked me yesterday - "Mom-Mom, do I have my rabies shots for school?" Hmmmm. . . . . :)
  • Of course she, being the tomboy princess that she is, is intrigued with all the tools Ben uses to build the deck with. On occasion she will ask him if he needs his "screw gun" (drill) hmmm. . . .
  • This summer her favorite swim suit was, of course, her zucchini (tank-kini) hmmm. . .

Stay tuned - I'm sure there will be more - her mind never sleeps and the way she looks at life is refreshing, to say the least! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........