Wednesday, December 23, 2009

DON'T Mess With The Tree!

In my attempt to simplify life this Christmas, I put up a small tree and less decorations.The small tree was not a wise idea on my part. I didn't realize how much the kids looked forward to the big tree being up when they came to my house. It's bad enough when I don't put up a real tree, but to downsize? No way - so . . . lesson learned (I think I may have fallen into "Grinch" status!). I may be able to get away with fewer decorations . . . but leave the tree alone! ! ! !
(Although it may seem as if "Santa" left more gifts if they spill out farther from under a small tree - do ya think?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........