Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My 2010 "Goals"

I didn't make "resolutions" this year. No need to. Won't keep them anyway. But, I do want to make goals for myself. Small goals can lead to big results if done properly :) (I think)
  • start eating right - more fruits and vegies, less red meat, try to limit myself to 2-3 cups of coffee daily,drink lots more water and exercise and start walking again - won't give up dark chocolate, though (that would send me over the edge)
  • finish scrapbooking the things I have in progress and organize my supplies so I know what I actually have - I would truly like to have a designated area for this stuff since the girls are big scrapbookers and "card" makers
  • Sarah wants to make a quilt when she comes back for summer vacation - this means I need to organize all my sewing supplies and make sure my machine is in good running condition. I also need to finish some sewing projects that are in the "works".
  • paint the "pink" bedroom, sun room, bathroom and kitchen - hmmm - Ben wants to "rework" my kitchen - we'll see
  • clean out all closets and discard or donate items I haven't used or seen in years!
  • and most importantly - start and end my day in conversation with God.

It's a short list with big projects that mean lots of time and effort but will be well worth the results. I figure if I do a little here and a little there and don't "have too many sticks in the fire" at once, I should be able to "get 'er done!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........