Friday, January 1, 2010

How Did You Ring in the New Year?!

Everybody was gone at my house with the exception of Bob, Jenny and me. (Ben left after we ate.) We had a pretty quiet, maybe even boring to some, evening. We enjoyed great, greasy, mouth watering subs (mine & Jenny's was cheese steak - lettuce, tomato, pickle, mayo & fried onions!) from Red Door (the best place in town to get subs!). You know the kind - you need a roll of paper towels to keep up with all the stuff that falls out and slides down your fingers! mmmmm. . . .total comfort food! Served with chips and Bob's ice tea! Haven't had a sub like that in forever, and since I have to start a serious diet tomorrow (or today, should I say), what the heck? Might as well send 2009 out in style :). Before, during, and after our greasy, cheesy treat, we watched the Three Stooge marathon until 11:50, then switched over to Dick Clark to watch the ball drop! What a different New Year's Eve for me. I enjoyed the food, laughter and quiet moments we shared. Hopefully yours was as special.

1 comment:

  1. I am so totally "friending" you on facebook!!!Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........