Friday, July 17, 2009

"Scary Movie"


Ok - I can't resist posting about this. The "scary" movie was a welcome quiet time for me, but watching the girls watch the movie was way too much fun. Rease and Helena have just really started watching it this past spring - because it was "too scary". I know you must think I have lost my mind by letting these girls watch a "scary movie", but let me tell ya - it was all well and good - and I got to post earlier this afternoon because of it. I did check on them from time to time to make sure they hadn't fainted - lol ! ! ! As you can see by the intensity in the faces, it was an attention getter! Are you curious - do you want to know what they are watching -
well. . . . . .its just the scariest kid's movie around - and one of my personal favs -

I highly recomend it for general family entertainment and bonding time - just look how close these girls are sitting (they are the ones that are catty, moody and crazy). If this doesn't do it - nothing will.



Give up?



It is. . . . . wait for it. . . . .wait for it. . . . .





EARNEST SCARED STUPID! ! ! !

2 comments:

  1. Oh Barb! I love it! If they are not the cutest things in the whole wide world I don't know what is! I am going to have to check that movie out. It looks intense :) Ha! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, what I want to know is, do they think that Bob looks like Ernest? Every time I see an Ernest movie, I say, "Oh look, it's Bob!" Sorry Bob.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........