Thursday, May 26, 2011

"Happy Birthday, Donna!"


I know what you're thinking! Well, actually, I don't! ! That's the beauty of it! Or maybe not - maybe you're heading for the knife drawer right now - or you are contemplating how to get even (um . . . good luck on that one) or, or you are just dying in your shoes! Oh, wait. . . you're not wearing shoes! How silly of me! Bahahahahaha!

I have to thank Bekah for having the guts to put this on FB so I could snag it! - You go girl!

Well, anyway, I just want to wish you the happiest birthday ever! I love you so much. You are such a treasure to me. I know our trials are many, but our blessings far out-weigh them!

I'm not sure how I would cope without you. I do believe that is why God made sisters! ! !
And I'm glad you and I are nuts on the same tree! You are on my tree, right?

Love you, love you, love you!
Crickett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........