Friday, May 6, 2011

"How was your day?". . . .

. . . ., you ask? Well, here's a snippet from my day:


Piper learns how to blow raspberries on my front door window!





She thinks it's not only important to have her own blankie, now she must have the blue one.
Ben is trying to chill on the sofa and she wanted his "blankie"!
She won!



It was Grandparent's Day at Helena's school today. There was a little program and then we got to go back to the class room to see their projects, have cookies and punch, and enjoy a little slide presentation from the kids. Of course, now, Helena's presentation was about Pop-pop. How quickly I'm replaced! Oh the agony of it. I guess I shouldn't complain, though. She did give me a dark chocolate candy bar - that I had to leave at school per teacher's instruction - so they could all share their work with each other. Now I just wonder how my candy bar will survive that! Would someone please tell me?
Please?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........