Thursday, May 5, 2011

So . . . .

. . . . I get Baby Girl up from her nap this morning, change her stinky butt and sit her in the living room with her toys so I can dispose of - you know what - and wash my hands. I hear her in there. I hear what appears to sound like her wagon of toys hitting the floor. I wash my hands and go in there, only to find this:




Yep, she found my body butter I had left sitting on the foot stool from the night before, somehow got the lid off and proceeded to slather herself with it! That'll learn me. I don't think - but I'm not 100% positive - she ate any! I'm just impressed she knew what to do with it! Ben laughed his contagious laugh and I snapped a memento! She does smell good, I give her that.

I'm just wondering . . . . is this is any indication as to how my world will turn? Hm?

1 comment:

  1. yes mom it is...she ate one of my wall flowers.. now how did she know how to unscrew that?????.....

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........