Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It Makes Me Feel . . . . .


It always amazes me when God paints His canvas in such a way that makes you ponder the sight. And if you're looking, He's always painting! This cloud caught my eye - actually, the cloud before it caught my eye - and when I ran to get my camera, this is the portrait that was offered to me upon my return! I. Simply. Love it. I've never seen a cloud so clearly divided - light and dark. I can't seem to find the words to express the way it makes me feel. I just know it does . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........