Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Foot Slips a Lot!

The verse on my side bar today grabbed me by the chin and said "This is for you, Barb."

I love it when God talks to me and I understand!

I slip a lot. An awful lot. I am no where as stable as a lot of folk around me. But, it's ok. God is used to me doing that - slipping. He knows I know Him. He knows I love Him.
And I know. . . . "When my foot slips, His Mercy hold me up!" Yep. It's my verse for today.

*Ben just came in and told me that whatever was in the pot on the stove is now gone. Hmm. .
I put water on for tea and sat down to do a quick post on my other blog, forgot the water, the pot boiled DRY and Ben is threatening to take me to the doctor. I don't think he means an M.D.
Does this count as a "slip"?

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........