Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our 2009 Graduates!


This year we have THREE graduates in the family! That is an awesome thing. As a tribute I designed my header just for them! I love each of them so very much. They each have such unique and outstanding personalities. So much alike, but so different! Bet they got that from me - tee hee

Christian: Jenny's First Born (Jenny is my First Born!) He is 1 of 5 children. Christian is my first grandchild and first and only grandson- so far. It's hard to believe he is 18 and graduating!

Catie: Bev's (or Tiger as her family knows her - my youngest sister) second daughter! She is the third of four children. Catie is my 4th niece.

Seth: Donna's (my first sister) last child - her fourth son -5th of 5 children - my eighth nephew

Whew! (Some body's getting old around here - no catching up with them! !) - LOL! ! ! !
It's great to see the rewards for all the hard work they have done and it will be neat to see where they go in the future! Very far, I'm sure!

So here's to you, guys - May you reach for the stars and grab all that is meant for you! !

God Bless each one of you
Love,
Mom-mom
aka: Aunt Crickett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........