Sunday, May 24, 2009

That Lemon Tree is at it again! !

Hmmmm. . . . . . .my lemon tree threw all its lemons at me this week - maybe it was even more than one tree. I felt like I got hit with enough lemons to become a lemon drop! Seems I may have to regroup a little (or a lot) - but that's okay - I'll squish around in this lemon juice 'til I can think of something - lol! ! (I think the juice is good for the complexion!) There's nothing like knowing how refreshing the lemonade is - making it worth the wait - even though the wait can make you "antsy"! And you know - if I don't get the lemonade - that's okay, too, because I will have done everything I can think of to make that sweet-tart drink. And isn't that just like life - bittersweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........