Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Simplify"

To say "Simplify" would be too simple. I feel a strong need to "purge" things in my house! I am at this moment in time, overwhelmed with "things"! Maybe its the weather, maybe its the season (spring being the time when things are born or reborn - all new and fresh) or maybe its just that all this stuff is taking up too much of my time - which leaves less time for the important things in life: God, family, friends, myself. . . .
I've started, of all places, with my "fun" stuff - books, scrapbooking stuff, sewing stuff - organizing, cleaning out, - I think you get the picture. I think next I will hit the closets. I think feeling the clutter in my head is causing me to see the clutter in my home. The trick is not to stress my family with my need to "kill the clutter bug" - lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........