Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"Rain, Rain, Go Away!"

I knew the minute I said I liked thundestorms, it would come back to haunt me! Although we haven't had but a couple storms lately, it sure has rained buckets. I want to get outside and finish my yard, but the rain just keeps coming! All the weeds I've pulled will be back with a vengence! I guess this is what happens when you slack on exercising - lol! I can barely stoop now - between painting baseboards in Ben's room and the previous weeding - let me tell ya - its uuuugly! If I looked as good as I feel bad! (Does that make sense?) I'm sure when it does stop - its going to be hot and humid - probably more humid than hot. Hopefully I can beat the next rainy day and get something done in my yard! Do I sound like I'm running in circles? That's because I feel like I am! ! ! ! I need a vacation - far, far away. White beaches, blue sky, warm, and very, very quiet. Oh, and sleep - lots and lots of sleep - whenever I want. Now, tell me, is that too much to ask for? I should think not - Now back to reality - I'm not complaining - just venting, and those of you who know me, know I like to vent. Only today, its trivial. So I am venting on paper (so to speak).
I have so many thoughts running in my wee mind, that I need to start letting them out. So, I feel some journaling coming on. You can stay tuned for my craziness, all you who are strong of heart - lol! If you are faint of heart, you may want to change the channel! ! !
I feel better already, just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........