Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Proverbs 31:30

Okay - now I have to write about this verse -
I have received it twice in two days. Yesterday it arrived in a card on a tea bag from my wonderful friend, Diane. Today it is the verse of the day from Bible Gateway. Now - what am I suppose to be learning from this? I do know I have been feeling myself drawn more and more to the Lord lately (even though I'm not in church regularly). Am I "charming"? Am I "vain"? I do fear the Lord. Hmmm. . . . .need to think on this one!
Its also funny - I stumbled onto a blog when I was googling cooking and sewing poems/quotes. The blog belonged to a 16 year old girl who was claiming Proverbs 31 as her exmple! I am half tempted to list her in my blog roll, just to follow her everyday doings. I think I am intriqued by this young girl with such high expectations of herself! I think Proverbs 31 might be passage of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........